What is this?
Munji Reinforced Inner Guards to replace the original rubber flaps that are in located within the wheel arch.
The original rubber Inner Guards will no longer fit after a 1” or 2” Body Lift is installed.
- Inner Guards are now CNC'd out of High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Black in colour to suit the "Original Look".
- This a UV stable material and will not deteriorate in the sun.
- HDPE is a thermoplastic, which means if for some reason it is out of shape you can simply leave the part out in the sun on a hot day and it will be easy to flatten out again.
What are the benefits?
The replacement Inner Guards provide protection from debris to your engine components.
Three (3) different heights are available for purchase:-
1. Standard height (no body lift) (This applies for suspension lifts as well)
2. 1” Body Lift
3. 2” Body Lift
The Inner Guards come with your chosen hardware, either:-
A. Bolts, anodized washers and Rivnuts (please note this is the recommended mounting system, however, you will require a Rivnut crimper)
B. Bolts, anodized washers and Rubber Thread Inserts
What vehicles does this suit?
- RC Colorado - 2008 to 2012
- Early shape D-Max - 2007 to 2012
- RA7 Rodeo - 2007 to 2008
- RA Rodeo - 2003 to 2006
Optional tools required (depending on hardware selected) – Rivnut Crimper for rivnut hardware option
Installation Time - Approximately 30 minutes for initial install of Rivnuts
Difficulty –Do it yourself, basic tool knowledge required
The installation of the Front Inner Guards requires minimal mechanical knowledge and tools. It is important to follow these instructions.
- Rivnut Crimper if you chose the rivnut hardware
- Alan Key Set
All models are slightly different in regards to the shape of the guard itself, and how many mounting points are used.
All front inner guards use original holes, which need to be drilled out slightly larger to suit the hardware selected (see below for further information).
- Line up the inner guard to where it is to be placed, mark which holes are used by the inner guard (so you know which holes to drill out, as not all original holes are used). Be careful that there are no lines, or cables, or pipes etc behind where you are about to drill. I highly recommend using a stopper on the drill bit, to prevent drilling too far. This can be simply masking tape around the end of the drill bit to stop it.
- Drill out marked holes (see below for the correct hole size).
- Place inner guard back into place and insert hardware.
The hole needs to be drilled out to 9mm to suit Rivnuts.
You will need a Rivnut Crimping tool to use the Rivnuts.
If you do not have a Rivnut Crimper, you can install manuall. Here is a link to a Youtube Video demonstrating how.
Standard Postage Included Australia Wide